All at Challenge 2000 say a huge THANK YOU to our whanau and community members who have given us money, food, toys, games and other essential items to pass on to those who are struggling. Because of your generosity and care we have been able to provide 200 grocery deliveries (we don’t like the word food parcels!) so far in this lockdown as well as money to those who couldn’t afford their rent or time payments on vehicles. We have also been able to give petrol vouchers to essential workers and people who needed to visit supermarkets, get vaccinated or tested and access services.
A special shout out to Kiwi Community Assistance, Farm Fresh, St Vincent de Paul, the Society of Mary, three other individual benefactors, St Francis of Assisi Parish, Kaibosh, our Board members and Yeah Nah Quizzes for your generous donations.
Also a shout out to our frontline staff who are keeping connected with our young people and whanau in this challenging time! Kei runga noa atu Whanau – You’re the bomb!
We’re still in this together, so please if you are struggling or have whanau/neighbours/friends struggling or stressed, get in touch with us. Challenge is here to support. Call us on 04 477 6827, or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
AND if you can still offer support or can donate any of following:
- Food items, fresh or non-perishable, and milk, bread, butter, chicken, mince
- Household cleaning products and personal and family toiletries
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks (bought or home-made)
- Shopping bags or boxes to put deliveries in
- Or simply donate to Challenge 2000: 01-0519-0057660-00 Marked Covid Response so we can buy the food that our young people or families need. Remember also to e mail us so we can send you a receipt!
We will gratefully receive all items and follow Level 3 health and safety guidelines when we collect from your place or office.
ALSO : to the unknown benefactor who donated through Transferwise! Who are you??