Challenge 2000 is deemed an essential service and like last time around, many of our staff are providing a responsive front line service to those who are really struggling.
We need additional support to purchase essential food items, games and activities for children (particularly those without the internet) and general household items for our deliveries.
Please get in contact if you can donate or provide any of the following:
- Any food items, fresh or non-perishable and home-made meals
- Household cleaning products and personal and family toiletries
- Hand sanitizer, gloves and masks (bought or home-made)
- Shopping bags or boxes to put deliveries in
- Or simply donate to Challenge 2000: 01-0519-0057660-00 with reference “Covid Response” so we can buy the food that our young people or families need.
We will gratefully receive all items and follow Level 4 health and safety guidelines when we collect from your place or office.
Also if you or your neighbours or family members need additional back up then ask them to contact us. We are in this challenging time together.