Challenge 2000 is a Wellington-based youth development agency which has served young people and their families for over 30 years. We seek to help young people grow into their best selves through a variety of services and programmes, including education, youth justice, personal mentoring, and leadership development. We have significant contracts with a number of partner agencies.
We are looking for a professional, organised yet flexible person with a loving, can-do attitude, who, in a dynamic environment at the Marist-Challenge Centre in Johnsonville, can juggle the following tasks:
- Administrative support of our leadership and financial teams
- Experience of financial systems (preferably Xero) a must
- Funding applications and reports
- Managing ‘front of house’ interaction
- Supporting public relations and communications
- Coordinating special projects and events
- Facilitating volunteer engagement
Great location, an awesome workspace with a truly diverse team, a carpark and opportunity for flexible hours.
To apply or to find out more, please contact John Robinson before 26th June: (04) 477 6827 / email@example.com